How Organizations Identify and Hire Great Talent
Today’s talent acquisition (TA) function is ripe for disruption, according to new research conducted by HR.com in partnership with the IBM Smarter Workforce Institute. TA practitioners are facing a range of serious challenges, and those who are best able to meet these challenges will likely gain large advantages in today’s labor marketplace.
The survey How Does Your Organization Identify and Hire Great Talent? was conducted between March and May of 2018. Our sample was based on 555 HR respondents. About three quarters of the respondents were from companies primarily located in the U.S. More than 28% of all respondent organizations employed 1,000 or more people. All major industry sectors were included in the sample. The survey was devised to:
● gather insights on issues such as quality and cost of hire
● determine employer satisfaction with the results of their hiring practices and processes
● identify challenges that arise from regrettable hires
● examine the extent to which advances in recruiting technology and hiring processes are benefitting employers today
● learn how aggressively employers are moving to adopt new TA technologies